• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Christmas Cards!!

Nicki

We now have Christmas cards available featuring Tommy

medium.jpg

The cards have "Seasons Greeting" printed at the top in white - they are £3 for a pack of 5 including postage.

Please pay by PayPal to [email protected]

alternatively by cheque or a bankers draft in pounds sterling payable to "Syringomyelia DNA Research" {please e-mail me for the address to send them to}.

Please quote your board name, and your full name and address with your payment. **You can combine payment with calendar and recipe book orders, but please state what you are paying for...I'm easily confused :confused:

Any queries, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Also Tania's wonderful cards are available from http://www.cavaliermatters.org/shop.htm

original.jpg

original.jpg

They are £2 each including postage and all monies raised go to Rupert's Fund too - thank you Tania :biggrin:

Last edited:
:) Yes Nicki it is, put a rug back down in the hall this morning, waiting to see what happens to it.icon_devil How old is Tommy and is he naughty?

Oh your poor Rug!!

Tommy [and his litter sisters, Lauren and Kayleigh - :yikes three puppies, NOT to be recommended I can assure you!!] are now 17 months old - he was 7 months at the time of the photo :lotsaluv:

and is still naughty, he was chewing through the telephone cable whilst I was on it the other night :yikes:yikes

Oooh Tommy - how COULD you be so naughty when you can look like you do on that superb card?:shock:

Will definitely be ordering some of these, Nicki, and also some of Tania's wonderful cartoons.:wggle:

How hard you are both working for our precious Cavs - thank you so very much :l*v:

Tommy looks to sweet, I guessed he might be about the age of Ollie. Three puppies, one is definately enough. Ollie has dived bombed the fencing around the veg patch this afternoon and produced a potato in the front room all covered in mud. Hubby just laughed about the telephone cable - it`s easy to laugh when it`s not yours.;)

Back