• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Personal e-mail greetings...

Nicki

Anniemac [Anne, Ella's "Mum"] contacted me regarding her sister's 40th birthday today.

Anne had made a donation to Rupert's Fund rather than buying a present, and asked if I could possibly send a personal message to recognise this...

I sent a message Anne had written together with appropriate greetings from Rupert's Fund - and this photo:

Birthday-message.jpg

I think this is a wonderful idea for a present [much better than smellies or yet another jumper...]

so if you would like birthday greetings or any other type of greeting sent to announce your gift [donation to Rupert's Fund] I could perhaps do something similar - or maybe even using your own photo?

A huge thank you to Anne for the idea :thnku::thnku: and I do hope your sister had a lovely birthday. ;)

What a marvellous idea. And your photos of Rupert never fail to astound me, Nickl - what a grrreat little dog he was. I'm so glad we all remember him every day, whenever we see the words "Rupert's Fund". :l*v:

This idea could really catch on - hope you are prepared for all the extra work!:jmp:

I'm happy to report that my sister loved it and said "its perfect"! As much as I would like to take credit for the idea, my mom actually suggested it. Who told me my sister did not say much about her gift. :)

I wanted to be there or give her something on her birthday so thank you Nicki for sending her a personal message! I think that's why it was so special.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Thank you Marie-Anne - he was such a fantastic chap, this birthday [his 9th] was very special, as that was the year he had been really bad with SM leaving him with mobility problems and we really didn't think he would see that birthday - let alone another 3!!

Hence the very special party!!

He was so funny, he would really ham it up for the camera as you can see ;) Such happy memories.

I'm glad he is part of your lives too even in a tiny way - he had so much joy and love to give, and I know he would be very proud of Rupert's Fund and what it has already achieved.

<<This idea could really catch on - hope you are prepared for all the extra work!>>

It keeps me out of mischief ;)

Anne, I'm so thrilled that your sister was pleased (y) sorry the gift was not such a success, I'm sure you bought her something lovely and thoughtful, but what could beat a photo of Rupert? (y):lotsaluv:

It was just something my mom said to make me feel more special. I'm sure her gift was but she wanted to me feel good. That's the great thing about my family.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Back