• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

THANK YOU to Tania and all the Discover Dogs gang!!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
All of you helped raised such a significant amount of money for health and rescue!!! I am delighted to say that an incredible £1000 has been donated to Rupert's Fund, thanks to all the baby Ruperts, cards, bonbon pillows and other items sold and donations received at Tania's amazing Discover Dogs stand.
:jump::jump:

This now brings us very close to £9,000!!! And funds at least 46 cavaliers for scans!!! ;)

Our current total is: £8,892 ($14,270 or €10,392)

I'd like to try for a big goal of £10,000 by the new year!!!!!! We have already crossed the 10k line for the fund in dollars and euro. Let's do it in sterling!

We have a challenge now to get £1,108 in donations by January.

I think we can do it, in between calendar sales, more card sales, and some other fundraisers that are happening. Let's get to work to make a £10,000 scanning fund a reality for the researchers!

WOW that is an incredible amount,

:thnku::thnku::thnku: so much to Tania and her amazing friends and helpers (y)

Wouldn't it be fantastic to achieve £10,000 in our first year?

I think that is a brilliant target to aim for...don't forget to buy your calendars, recipe book, Christmas cards and of course, to do your Christmas shopping here:

http://www.cavaliermatters.org/shop.htm

lots of nice goodies for Christmas presents ;) [only 35 days to go people :yikes]

and LOOK OUT FOR THE RUPERT'S FUND AUCTION WHICH WILL BE APPEARING IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS (y)

[[if anyone has anything they would like to donate for the auction, please could you e-mail me on [email protected]
thank you]

You can also now have personal e-mail greetings sent if you would like to send a donation to Rupert's Fund for a present - now that might solve some Christmas present worries :-D

and maybe you could put that on your own Christmas list too? After all, how many bottles of smellies, pairs of socks, books you will never read and jumpers do we all get every year? The money would make a huge difference to Rupert's Fund (y)

Well, how fabulous is that - WONDERFUL!!

Nevergiveup.jpg

Now just shy of £9,200. :D

Nicki pointed out to me that we have raised about £1000 a month for Rupert's Fund primarily through this board and its members!!! Extraordinary!!

Back