Thread: Mickey, Minnie & Speedy 3 partially sighted pups at Many Tears

Post Thanks / Like

Default Mickey, Minnie & Speedy 3 partially sighted pups at Many Tears

MICKEY, MINNIE & SPEEDY
    BEING FOSTERED IN SWANSEA

RESERVED

Meet our three little blind mice. Obviously they are not actually mice but 8 week old cavalier puppies. Mickey, Minnie and Speedy were all from a breeder who noticed something not right with their eyes. He had them looked at by an expert who told the breeder all have variety of sight in their eyes but the are mainly blind. This does by no means put our puppies back in any way. They are outgoing, adventurous, very loving and playful.
    When they came into the rescue we took them into Sylvia's kitchen and they ran round with the waggiest tails exploring everywhere and becoming familiar with their surroundings. They then slowly got used to us and eventually became more confident about us approaching them and handling them. They have gone straight to a foster home. Our lovely fosterer will care and love them and we will find them their right homes.
    The right home is someone for each individual pup that will care, protect and love these puppies. They may never see but they definitely make up for it in other areas. They are confident outgoing and love being with others. Another small gentle dog is a MUST, as they do not leave each others side and the guidance from another dog is vital but not a big one that will over power them. Mickey and Speedy are the handsome boys and Minnie is the pretty smaller girl. These puppies already are very special to our hearts so the right home really does have to be perfect!
    Sabby
    Rosie-06/06 - Ebony-01/07 Harley-08/08
    " My sunshine doesn't come from the skies, it comes from the love in my dogs eyes "

Post Thanks / Like

Awh they are so gorgeous!!
    please keep us posted as to how they get on!
    Ann xx
    Barney (TRI), Ruby (RUBY) and the newbie Ralphie (B&T)
    and the cats Mollie and Blue xx

Post Thanks / Like

oh my i shouldnt have looked!

i think we have just enough on our plate at the moment though.. im sure the right home is around the corner
    Sarah, Thor, Freya, Poppy & Baxter

Izzy RIP sweetheart x