• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Fingers crossed for Lola

AgilityLola

Well...

Lola is having her SM surgery tomorrow :/ She went to Stone Lion today, and will be staying over night and then having the surgery tomorrow. We talked to different surgeon when we came in about what they were doing in the surgery. Also we are going to get her chip removed because it irritates her, has anyone else experienced this?? She'll be staying for a week, but unfortunately we can't visit her because it is just too far away :( Please pray for her that everything goes to plan.... i don't think i'm going to sleep tonight or concentrate tomorrow :xfngr::xfngr:

We are thinking of you and hope it all goes well - Lola is in very capable hands and that gives her the best possible chance of a good recovery.

I've never heard of a microchip causing irritation - sounds very strange, I can only think this is an extreme and rare allergic reaction.

Thinking of you and Lola tomorrow, I truly hope it all goes well for her :hug:

(ps If that is Lola's kennel club name, Jasper's great grandfathers name as Shargill in it so Lola and Jasper maybe related :))

I will pray for Lola, the photographs you have posted, are absolutely beautiful. If there is anything I can do for you please let me know, I am not that far from Stone Lion. :hug:

Believe me, I know what that wait will be like for you. Time will not exist. All you will be waiting for will be that call from Stone Lion saying that everything went o.k. and that she is recovering well. I spent a lot of time on-line while waiting for Riley to come out of her surgery. Actually that is when I found CavalierTalk. I sure wish I had known about it before her surgery, but I got lots of support afterwards. PM me if you just need some support and a shoulder to lean on tomorrow. I am home most of the day. Good luck. Thinking of you.

Thinking of and praying for a speedy recovery for Lola and peace of mind for you.

Love Dawn and Ruby x

Thinking of you and Lola. Time will indeed not exist. Had one of my horses in the hospital when I was young, fighting for his life and will never forget what that night felt like. Even though Lola may not be fighting for her life per se, the relief will be the same when u get that phone call. Drink camomile tea before you go to bed, and if you cant sleep, it wont hurt to take something to calm you down.. Lola needs a fit mommy to take care of her!!! ;)

Just reading this now.
Hoping all went well and praying for a speedy recovery.
Any News?

I can only imagine how you are feeling. Just remember she is at the best place for this surgery. I will be thinking of you both this week. :lotsaluv:

I am thinking of you and Lola today -- sending positive thoughts and prayers your way.

Well, got a call this morning to say that Lola was being prepared for surgery. Apparently she's been the happiest dog they've ever seen at Stone Lion lol :lol: She'll be going into surgery when Clare gets in. So that's probably about now....

Fingers Crossed for LOLA

Well, got a call this morning to say that Lola was being prepared for surgery. Apparently she's been the happiest dog they've ever seen at Stone Lion lol :lol: She'll be going into surgery when Clare gets in. So that's probably about now....

Fingers Crossed for Lola

Thinking of you .Both Four Legged and Two Legged.

Bet

I hope all goes well today, she is in the best possible hands, and that the following week passes speedily. :hug:

:xfngr: for Lola - sending lots of positive thoughts for a good outcome.

I can't imagine how difficult it is for you not seeing her for a week :( However, she is in the best possible hands and I am sure she will be spoilt rotten by all the nurses.

I'm sure it's an anxious time for you right now,but we're wishing you both the very best of luck and fingers crossed for a successful outcome and a speedy recovery.
Sins

Thinking of you today and sending Lola loving wishes!!! Hope you get a positive phone call later on!!...xxxx

Back