Thread: Hello Everyone

Post Thanks / Like

Default Hello Everyone

Hi, my name is Katie!

My husband and I recently bought a male Blenheim that we named Chamberlain. He was born on August 11th and is three and half months.

We also have a six year old Great Pyrenees named Sasha, we adopted her two years ago from a shelter. She was an only child till a month ago when we brought Chamberlain home!

I am Social Worker, and my goal is to have Chamberlain become a therapy dog, so he can come to work with me! I also have interests in showing and agility.

I am already obsessed and in love with the Cavalier's and I am already dreaming about owning more!

Pictures to come when I am off work!
    Last edited by Chamberlain; 24th November 2010 at 05:45 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

Welcome to the site Katie! Good to see you here. I'm in the process of getting my girl cavalier Belle into therapy work, I'm so excited about it but there are many hoops to jump through (but Belle can do that, lol). Good Luck in your therapy dog endeavours, would love to hear more about it in the future.
    Desrae, guardian of two tri-coloured cavaliers, Belle 3 years old and Bobby 1 year/8 months.

Post Thanks / Like

Post Thanks / Like

Hi Katie, well you couldn't have chosen a better breed for a Therapy Dog. I look forward to seeing some photos.
    Tania and The Three Cavaliers!
    Dotty!- A Sweet Little Tri
    Molly - Pretty Tri Dougall - Gorgeous Blenheim