• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello Everyone

Chamberlain

Hi, my name is Katie! :)

My husband and I recently bought a male Blenheim that we named Chamberlain. He was born on August 11th and is three and half months.

We also have a six year old Great Pyrenees named Sasha, we adopted her two years ago from a shelter. She was an only child till a month ago when we brought Chamberlain home!

I am Social Worker, and my goal is to have Chamberlain become a therapy dog, so he can come to work with me! I also have interests in showing and agility.

I am already obsessed and in love with the Cavalier's and I am already dreaming about owning more!

Pictures to come when I am off work!

Last edited:
Welcome to the site Katie! Good to see you here. I'm in the process of getting my girl cavalier Belle into therapy work, I'm so excited about it but there are many hoops to jump through (but Belle can do that, lol). Good Luck in your therapy dog endeavours, would love to hear more about it in the future. :smile:

Hi Katie, well you couldn't have chosen a better breed for a Therapy Dog. I look forward to seeing some photos. icon_welcome

Back