Thread: A Puppy Found in Woods...

Post Thanks / Like

Default A Puppy Found in Woods...

I didn't know where to put this, but I wanted to give this poor little creature a memorial of some kind. I was shocked and saddened to see a story/picture of a cruelty case about this injured and abandoned staffordshire puppy found in the woods on the front page of our local (and free!) paper. It's so absolutely sad, my heart is breaking for him because he had survived for a long time and when finally at the vet's he wagged his tail, but was PTS because his injuries were too severe. Despite that, I am so glad that things like this are getting publicity. I do hope that the monster who did this can be found, named and shamed!!!

If you can handle reading about the case you can look it up on the TSPCA website or on this link through the South Tipp Today, but be warned- it is very graphic: http://www.southtipptoday.ie/south/P...ned.6638293.jp.

My apologies for posting this here, but I need to express my feelings about it to some fellow like-minded people. I just can't believe the cruelty in this world sometimes, it's so horrifying that the most innocent of creatures who put their trust in us are abused like this...
    Rest in Peace little pup.
    Desrae, guardian of two tri-coloured cavaliers, Belle 3 years old and Bobby 1 year/8 months.

Post Thanks / Like

That makes me sick! Who can do that to a helpless puppy... I just hope that whoever did this isn't abusing his or her children/spouse or other animals!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Speechlessabsolutely speechless
    Warmest wishes
    Flo & the ByFloSin Cavaliers
    Rebel, Winston Alexander,Little Joe & Holly Poppet
    Birmingham, UK

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Not often I am at a loss for words

just so angry I hope the bas****s are found and someone does the same to them.

RIP little puppy, free of pain now...
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org

Post Thanks / Like

Run free little one not everyone is like the scum who did this
    ---Aileen
    cavaliers at the bridge Mattie and Rocky & Sam & Jake
    Better to light a candle for one lost dog than to curse the darkness of man's indifference. Saving just one dog won't change the world but it surely will change the world for that one dog.

Post Thanks / Like

Only just read this. I am so upset by it. The utter scum that did this deserve no mercy and no forgivness. I cannot put into writing what I really think of this thing or things that have done this.. but I hope what they get out of this life is a million times worse than this poor puppy was subjected to. Scum like that should not be allowed to walk the streets because they are a danger to other animals and humans.
    I hope the little puppy is at peace now.

Post Thanks / Like

Sorry i don't swear much but Bas***d!!! makes me so angry!!!! At least the poor little thing was put to sleep and suffers no more

Post Thanks / Like

That made me so sad, brought tears to my eyes, specially the bit about him wagging his tail on the vet's table.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

You were right to post this little fellow here; this is a remembrance spot for any creature, not just cavaliers, who was meaningful to anyone for any reason.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com