• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Puppy Found in Woods...

Desrae

:cry*ing: I didn't know where to put this, but I wanted to give this poor little creature a memorial of some kind. I was shocked and saddened to see a story/picture of a cruelty case about this injured and abandoned staffordshire puppy found in the woods on the front page of our local (and free!) paper. It's so absolutely sad, my heart is breaking for him because he had survived for a long time and when finally at the vet's he wagged his tail, but was PTS because his injuries were too severe. Despite that, I am so glad that things like this are getting publicity. I do hope that the monster who did this can be found, named and shamed!!!

If you can handle reading about the case you can look it up on the TSPCA website or on this link through the South Tipp Today, but be warned- it is very graphic: http://www.southtipptoday.ie/south/Puppy-left-battered-and-abandoned.6638293.jp.

My apologies for posting this here, but I need to express my feelings about it to some fellow like-minded people. I just can't believe the cruelty in this world sometimes, it's so horrifying that the most innocent of creatures who put their trust in us are abused like this...
Rest in Peace little pup.

That makes me sick! :x Who can do that to a helpless puppy... I just hope that whoever did this isn't abusing his or her children/spouse or other animals!

:(:(:(:(:(

Not often I am at a loss for words

just so angry :x:x:x I hope the bas****s are found and someone does the same to them.

RIP little puppy, free of pain now...

Only just read this. I am so upset by it. The utter scum that did this deserve no mercy and no forgivness. I cannot put into writing what I really think of this thing or things that have done this.. but I hope what they get out of this life is a million times worse than this poor puppy was subjected to. Scum like that should not be allowed to walk the streets because they are a danger to other animals and humans.:mad:
I hope the little puppy is at peace now.

Sorry i don't swear much but Bas***d!!! makes me so angry!!!! :x At least the poor little thing was put to sleep and suffers no more :(

That made me so sad, brought tears to my eyes, specially the bit about him wagging his tail on the vet's table. :(

You were right to post this little fellow here; this is a remembrance spot for any creature, not just cavaliers, who was meaningful to anyone for any reason. :flwr:

Back