• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My beautiful Megan is 12 today

Wagtails

There have been a few moments over the past 6 months when I seriously wondered whether I would ever make this post - but here I am......and here is my wonderful 12-year old.....and pals.

Happy Birthday, darling
HappyBirthdayHopeyouhaveagreatday.gif

Megans12thbirthday03.jpg

Megans12thbirthday07.jpg

Ah bless little Megan, what a wonderful photograph - here`s to many more birthdays.:hppybdy: little Megan.

Hi

And what lovely photographs of them all .Happy Birthday to a beautiful sweet Megan.

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

Happy Birthday Megan - hope my ruby Oliver also makes it, although he already looks almost as grey as you!

Marie-Anne, you need to change the age at the bottom of your posts!

Pats all round, please, :hppybdy::hppybdy:

Kate, Oliver and Aled

Happy Birthday to Megan.
:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

She looks so pretty on her special day.
Sins

Marie-Anne, you need to change the age at the bottom of your posts!

Thank you, Kate - will do it straight away!

And very many thanks to all of you for the birthday messages - it's so lovely being able to share with other Cavvie crazies :wggle:

Happy Birthday to Megan - she's a beauty. Bet she had some hangover with that champers - or did she share :razz:

Happy Birthday to Megan - she's a beauty. Bet she had some hangover with that champers - or did she share :razz:

I'll let you into a secret, Allie - it was a bottle leftover from my OH's retirement party! The only time in my life I have ever had the opportunity to buy a magnum bottle - it was superb
Champagnebubblepoogs.gif

What a Wonderful Old Lady.

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

The older they are the more precious they become.

:hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy::hppybdy:

to a very special and precious girl, you look as beautiful as ever :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

I so wish we could be with you to celebrate such a momentous occasion, but we are with you in spirit...

I hope you've had a lovely day Darling Megan, and lots of yummy treats.

All our love and special birthday kisses and cuddles from everyone here xxx

PS we suspect this is what you will look like tomorrow after all that Champagne :pi*no::pi*no::pi*no:

Tommy.jpg

:hppybdy:
:hppybdy:
She is so,so beautiful and what an amazing age. I love the white bits around her face, I think it makes them look cuter!! :)

How proud you must be. She is absolutely beautiful, the photographs are lovely. Happy Birthday sweet girl :hppybdy:

Back