• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My beautiful Megan is 12 today

PS we suspect this is what you will look like tomorrow after all that Champagne

How perceptive, Nicki!! This was the sequence that followed:

Is this my bed?
MeganinvestigatingTecosbed.jpg

Oh dear, this birthday lark can be a bit hair-raising
Megansfetchinghairdo.jpg

But you can't beat being pie-eyed in your own bed......
One-eyedMegan.jpg

...unless, that is, a girl can sneak in with her hooman
MegansnugglingonthebedwithGraham.jpg

Thank you so much to everyone who sent birthday greetings - you will be relieved to hear that Megan is perfectly sober and happy today! :wink:

Megans12thbirthday03.jpg

This photo is just heart melting.

Megan, you are truly a very beautiful little lady and I wish you many more Birthdays to come :lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Absolutely wonderful pictures! It's so true -- the older they are, the more precious. Cavaliers make the most beautiful seniors, with such character! :)

A very happy if belated 12th b-day, Megan! Tell Wagtails you deserve a little extra treat today, too. :D

she is adoreable ans sitting so regal for her picture!! bless her!! hope shes well and all ur babies!
xx ann x

If Megan is anything like mine ... her little eyes would have been following the food on the fork from the plate to the mouth then a lick of the lips... plate to mouth, lick ... plate to mouth, lick!

Hope she enjoyed a few tit-bits from that yummy looking plate!

oh megan is so beautiful :luv::luv:she looks like i imagine my Ruby will when she reaches that age ... xxx

Thank you, Rubysmum. I think all rubies look "venerable" when they get older, with their grey cheeks and eyebrows. They can also manage to look terribly "superior", as in this photo of Megan when my young Shiddy was pestering her.......

"For heaven's sake remove this object from my vicinity"

MeganignoringLucyEMAIL.jpg

What adorable pictures of a true beauty, Megan youre stunningly cute & gorgeous:l*v: Youve earned the right to be most superior,keep those little pests in order:lol:

Back