• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sasha

Chamberlain

This is Sasha, our six year old female Great Pyrenees!

While we were living in Texas we went to a no-kill shelter and saw her standing up with her paws on the kennel door staring at us. She had kept her coat very clean and was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. My husband was nervous about her size and was worried that she would knock over the flat screen.... Boys….I knew she would be perfect in our house and I usually get what want, so we brought her home that day.

She was very shy when we brought her home because she had been abused and neglected. She was underweight and you could see and feel her ribs. She also had some dog aggression issues. But after two years with us she is a healthy, happy, adjusted dog and loves having her baby brother jump and climb all over her!

I am not sure if you can see how skinny she is in this picture. It was taken the day we brought her home.
DSC01508.jpg

This was taken yesturday, you can see that she is well fed!
P1030445.jpg

My favorite picture of Sasha, running in the fields!
sasha-1.jpg

Doesn't she look happy!
78610038.jpg

She's beautiful :lotsaluv: she doesn't look very impressed with her Antlers though!!

Thank you for rescuing her and giving her a wonderful life (y)

PS Karlin who owns the board grew up with a Great Pyrenese, she will I'm sure be along and comment...

:lotsaluv:

She is beautitiful and yes, I can certainly she was a sack of skin and bones when you so kindly brought her home and gave her a new family and life. :)

I adore this breed -- as Nicki says I grew up with a Pyr decades ago. My partner and I plan to add another one to the dog household eventually... :D

You have done a wonderful job with her.

:lotsaluv:

She is beautitiful and yes, I can certainly she was a sack of skin and bones when you so kindly brought her home and gave her a new family and life. :)

I adore this breed -- as Nicki says I grew up with a Pyr decades ago. My partner and I plan to add another one to the dog household eventually... :D

You have done a wonderful job with her.

Thanks! We also want to add to our little family with another Great Pyr, I think we would adopt another pyr. But we are waiting till we move back home, we will have 100 plus acres for the dogs to roam!

Back