• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

FlowerCavs In New Coats

Brian M

Hi

Here they are in their new coats.

Poppy and Lily and Rosie ,Daisy is somewhere around causing trouble .:eek:
5215617140_c3ea11635d_b.jpg

My little star Rosie
5215619410_49bdab3bd5_b.jpg

Miss wild child Lily
5212557114_09fe9880ba_b.jpg

Our Daisy
5211947401_fd7326fafa_b.jpg

Another Daisy
5212586644_1eb4af1fe1_b.jpg

Sisters
5194509835_19ff13492c_b.jpg

Miss Innocence " Daisy "
5194513597_92c77122d4_b.jpg

Lily

5194512051_ca969731f4_b.jpg

Dasiy and Rosie and Lily and Poppy .Rosie has a patella problem so I have been told but nobody has told her .

5215260009_f996a37785_b.jpg

Last edited:
They look gorgeous Brian, I was thinking about you today and wondered if they had arrived yet :-D

I like that high collar. Daisy looks particularly cute in hers. Is there a whole in the back for those who wear a harness to thread through?

Hello Pauline

How are we ? haven't seen much of you about ,are Dylan and Poppy OK and of course you .?:).

Thats one fault with them as all mine wear a harness and no collar so when out I have to lever apart a small opening in the velcro to attach the lead to the harness ,and I would of liked a fur collar on them ,but apart from that they are nice and snug fitting and do cover part of their tums .Where we walk along its right along on the edge of the Mersey estuary and the wind off the Irish sea can be cold but we don't go there if its raining and if the grass is wet we keep to the concrete paths .

Maybe you can make a button whole where you'd like the whole to be. Dry cleaning firms usually do repairs and alterations.

I'm fine thanks for asking. I hate the cold but it does seem to make my M.E. a bit better. Poppy and Dylan are pretty good too. As the Trocoxil builds up in Dylan's system, he is really improving. He can jump on my son's big bed which is quite high. It doesn't seem to be making much difference to Poppy but she is a week behind Dylan in her treatment as she had a bad upset tummy so I delayed the start of her meds.

Thanks for the link Brian.
I have to say that Daisy always makes me chuckle. In one of the pictures she looks like an angel cavtinyand in the other one you can see the naughty look in her eyes and her brain working overtime.:d*g::lpy:

Gosh don't the look beautiful. Daisy has that "I am going to be naughty" look.
The coaats are really pretty Brian might copy you again...:p

I can't imagine a more pleasing vision than the sight of the four beautiful flowercavs racing towards you wrapped up against the elements.That would totally make my weekend!
Sins

Beautiful photos again. Love the coats. Lily is just the cutest. Her face just says mischief.

Aww just too cute Bri! Dont they look fabulous in the new coats & good to see them all enjoying themselves:) The pic of Lily & Rosie cuddled up is beautiful & my fave of this batch of pics & Im not bothered if you think im biased cos you'd be right Lol!icon_whistling

Love the coats - great pictures of them all, Daisy is so sweet and innocent and Lily does look full of mischief.:)

Back