• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

secret santa card swap

That's fine. Maybe post up the correct postage prices.. so we all know? I havn't sent mail out in ages.. would be a nice reminder :)

I also had a thought - if it's not too much of a stretch for everyone.. how about including a photo of our dogs in the card?? That would be nice, I think :l*v:

I also had a thought - if it's not too much of a stretch for everyone.. how about including a photo of our dogs in the card?? That would be nice, I think :l*v:

(y) I was going to try to make a greeting card with my dogs picture :razz:

of course you can add piccies haha. im not sure of postage prices and dont no how to find out lol

I don't know if this applies to everyone but I'm making my card online at Shutterfly. ( www.shutterfly.com ) I can put the photo of my dog right onto the card. The custom made card cost about $2.00. (TONS of styles to choose from! Some let you add multiple photos!) You can customize the inside greeting as well.

They will even mail your card for you! International shipping is $1.49.

Super easy and gives you tons of options!

I'm joining in. I sent my info by pm. Anyway you want to match up works for me. I have a Cavalier stamp for ages that I have not used yet. Working up ideas, so glad you started this.:p

hi everyone this shuts at midnight tonight and you wil have your address by tuesday night all being well at the very latest x

right we have a problem, we have 19 dogs wanting a card does anyone want to send two cards out ? or shall i see if we can get 1more persom? it is ment to be closed now lol x

Hi Lucy I was just wondering if you have our details yet, so that we can send our cards please?

I guess you already got another volunteer but I can send another one :) I think this is a great idea

need 1 more person to send 2 cards if poss! and annimac i tried to pm u bt says ur message box is full so please delete something ahah x

thanks hun im just waiting because spangly said she wanted to be ibnvolved and just relised i dont have her address xx

Back