• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Scottish Cavaliers in the snow!!

Nicki

Just a few photos from yesterday - not great quality I'm afraid as I'm having facial pain which is making it difficult to use the camera :(

Lrger, heavier marked Blenheim is Tommy, other Blenheim is Kayleigh, Tricolour is Lauren :D

My favourite

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg

I like the last one as it is a different perspecitve...

Tommy looks like he's looking after his sisters...no chance they're going to get lost!:p
It's seems like only yesterday we were looking at their puppy photos of them frolicking in the snow.
I don't know how I'd cope if we had that much snow...it's so beautiful though.
Sins

Tommy looks like he's looking after his sisters...no chance they're going to get lost!:p
It's seems like only yesterday we were looking at their puppy photos of them frolicking in the snow.
I don't know how I'd cope if we had that much snow...it's so beautiful though.
Sins

Hmm I think the actual term is beating them up ;)

It's scary, I don't know where the time has gone, they were 18 months this week!!

We have even more snow today - it's snowed heavily overnight and has been snowing continuously all day :( looks beautiful but not much fun, I have to go out to the garden and see if I can find the chickens :x

Have been wondering how you were all getting on in the snow (humans, dogs and chooks).....now I know!
Snowmanandpeeingdog.gif

Beautiful photos as ever, Nicki. Keep warm and hope you find the poor old hens!

Cockerelcartoon.gif

I like the first photo they all have a look of determination and pleasure on their faces....lovely, thanks for sharing.:-D

Back