• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Poppy the thief !

Molski

We have recently had a little baby boy (Human variety) and one of my little pups Poppy has become a thief , stealing his toys etc , Below is a picture of her on her recent mission of stealing his dummy ! :smile:
attachment.php

Congratulations on the new baby!!

Cute photo - but I'm sure you know to be extra careful with dummies, they are very dangerous with dogs as they can easily chew off and swallow the nipple part, and it can cause a blockage in the intestines - undetectable on x-ray due to the material they are made from :(:(

Sadly there have been fatalities from such incidents :(:(

I have a house full of chewers so I know they are not trustworthy around such items - hopefully your wee girlie is good like that but just thought it best to warn you.

Congratulations on the new baby!!

Cute photo - but I'm sure you know to be extra careful with dummies, they are very dangerous with dogs as they can easily chew off and swallow the nipple part, and it can cause a blockage in the intestines - undetectable on x-ray due to the material they are made from :(:(

Sadly there have been fatalities from such incidents :(:(

I have a house full of chewers so I know they are not trustworthy around such items - hopefully your wee girlie is good like that but just thought it best to warn you.

Oh yes , since this little incident we have made sure they are not lying around , although little Poppy actually has been caught in the moses basket which is raised from the ground so eyes are always on her ...... she is a right little monkey but very loveable .

HA! Mine does the same thing. I even have a few pictures of him with the pacifier. When he first came home he had a bad habit of grabbing the pacifier out of my son's hand and running off with it. Thankfully that has stopped now! Although even now he seems to find my son's toys more entertaining this his own!

She really is a little monkey , she is always up to something , my other one Alfie just looks at her as if to say " how do you get away with it " .

Back