• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier?..... or Husky in Disguise!

Karen and Ruby

My Ruby always comes alive at this time of year and its like having a playful puppy again.
That first Snow we've had has had her acting all silly. She scratches at the door to get out in it and once out its like watching a footballer slide around after scoring a goal!

Very funny indeed.

Does anyone else get this- its Rubbing of on Charlie aswell

http://www.flickr.com/photos/39828667@N02/5223775786/

Its definatly worth going out in the freezing cold to have this many laughs

Love it!!!! Made me smile for sure!!!!! :) Mine is a total wimp in rain and snow.
She starts limping when she feels cold between her toes and looks at me like the world is ending. Snowboots this year maybe?

Aw, how sweet! There's nothing more pure and innocent than puppies (or young children) at play.

We had a Siberian Husky and watching her in the snow -- especially the first snowfall of the season -- was a real treat. Even as an older adult, she came alive like a puppy as soon as she set foot in the snow.

Back