• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

£500 donation brings our Jan 1 £10k goal closer!!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to knowledge an extremely generous anonymous donation of 500 pounds to Rupert's Fund for CKCS syringomyelia research. This donation will now enable us to fund an extraordinary 50 MRIs for Cavaliers. It also means we are less than 400 pounds away from reaching our 10K goal by January 1.

Our current totals:

£9,697 ($15,087)

Please consider buying cards, calendars, auction items, and all the other fundraiser possibilities in the Rupert's Fund here on Cavaliertalk.com! Every penny raised will go towards helping us reach that 10K goal by 1/1!

That's just wonderful, thank you SO much to the anonymous donor :thnku::thnx::thnku:

A fantastic Christmas boost for Rupert's Fund (y)

Ooh - I just KNOW we are going to exceed that goal now.

Thankyouwave.gif

There are some angels out there looking out for this breed. Bless you for your extremely generous donation! Whoever you are, I know many are truly thankfu:luv:l!

Back