• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Dotty and Her Funny Family

Tania

Dotty has lived with us for ten months. This poor little soul used to be a breeding girl on one of those awful Puppy Farms. We realised quite quickly she likes small soft toys and looks after them as though they are her little puppies. Here is a collection of her Funny Family. Dotty gathers them up most days and spends ages nudging and licking them.

5224312005_eb25d98d05.jpg

5224915770_4180f26e2b.jpg

5224314001_457f2310e4.jpg

When the snow came in, Dotty refused to go out and didn't undertand all
this cold white stuff. In desperation this morning she popped out before I
had a chance to put her coat on.

5227171542_7370d36039.jpg

We realised quite quickly she likes small soft toys and looks after them as though they are her little puppies. Here is a collection of her Funny Family. Dotty gathers them up most days and spends ages nudging and licking them.
Aw poor Dottie, thats really touching. I bet she made a great mum.

Aw, lovely pictures! Kizzy is the same with toys - she likes to "groom" them (and try to remove any tags, etc!) Looks like Dotty has settled in really well :)

Ahh bless her - at least she looks like she had plenty of furry babies to keep her happy:lotsaluv:
Looks like she has buried herself in the snow - must have come as a real shock to her.:)

Hello T

Dotty looks so happy to have her own little family that now wont leave her .:D

She's a darling, I bet she was a wonderful Mummy. That was the only time they really knew love - so I guess it's not a surprise she remembers that.

The third photo didn't come up when I looked earlier, sorry - that is so sad :( :( as Wagtails says, she has them lined up like wee pups.

She has a wonderful little family there and obviously cherishes them.

Goodness you have SO much snow :shock: Poor Dotty - we are putting coats on ours every time they go out too.

It was below -14C here last night :shock::shock: but at least the snow is frozen and at least they are not covered in snow baubles

Last edited:
Such moving photos, Tania, especially to see the lttle toys all lined up like suckling puppies.

How glad we are that Dotty was one of the lucky ones and found such a wonderful home with you - even if she is in danger of disappearing into a snowdrift at the moment!

Snowweary.jpg

The picture of Dotty and her "babies" pulls at my heart strings! I am so glad that she found a loving family!

Back