• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Raw meat for dogs now avalible in Ireland!

Dublin

Ive ordered my first delivery for next week (will be friday as i'll be home all day) from www.foodforpets.ie I used to go all the way up to Northern Ireland for this meat & I find it really good quality.

This time I have ordered the nuggets which I havent seen before but have veggies & suppliments included so sound good to me!

They are really good, we can get that in Pets at Home and some other places. Very easy as you just take out the required amount of nuggets.

Mine do quite like the pouches too - but I prefer them on raw.

Great news that you can get this now!!

Slaney Pet Foods
Tel: 08721 18453
E-mail: [email protected]

distribute Durham Animal Feeds products in Ireland too.

That looks like a very good raw pre-mixed diet. It has minimal ingredients, no berries & such, either. I wish we had this product over here in the U.S.

I noticed some of the nuggets listed "Swede" as an ingredient. What would that be?

No problem :D yes I like it mashed too and often mix it with mashed potato [so hubby doesn't notice LOL]

there are some wonderful recipes on that site!!

Back