• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Eating Problems.. AGAIN!

Zumie05

I don't know what is going on with my little sweetie, Coco. She is such an amazing girl and I love her to death....BUT SHE STARTED NOT TO EAT AGAIN!

It was going well for a while after I starting taking her food away if she didn't eat in 10 minutes. I'd wait until lunch, and she would eat that and again at dinner. I also started feeding her in her pen and she was doing so well in there the past two weeks. Now she is refusing to eat again.

I have cut out treats from her diet, unless it is a tiny little piece as a reward for going potty or something. I pour her breakfast in there, and she just sits and look at it. I tell her "ok" and give her permission, she will sniff it and just walk away. So I try again for lunch, same thing. Come dinner time, yeah she will eat, but not with a lot of gutso. Her stool is normal, and she will ALWAYS go crazy and get very excited when I get out her treat bag for going potty outside. Again though, she is only eating a very small piece so there is no way she is sustaining herself on treats alone.

I am truly wondering if she genuinely does not like her food. Should I continue to be stubborn, or is it time to try a new brand? I worry about switching too often to turn her even more picky.

Back