• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Getting our New Puppy Tomorrow

I can't wait to see pictures!

What's his coloring?

I didn't take me more then a day to fall in love with the breed too!

Blenheim, with a smooth coat. His Dad is wavy/curly and his mom is smooth, so I guess he takes after her. He was also the smallest of the litter, but the first to learn everything. Hopefully he'll be fun to train, but I have a feeling I'll have to keep a close eye on him! :roll:

Blenheim, with a smooth coat. His Dad is wavy/curly and his mom is smooth, so I guess he takes after her. He was also the smallest of the litter, but the first to learn everything. Hopefully he'll be fun to train, but I have a feeling I'll have to keep a close eye on him! :roll:

Aww just like my Chamberlain! cavtiny I am sure he will be dream to train! Chamberlain has been so easy, he picks up on everything!

Congrats! And feel lucky if all your pup is doing in the crate is whining, Coco howled and barked and went nuts in her crate the first week or so, even with a filled kong. But now she loves it in there and actually will run in there on her own when I get her kong out :p

Back