• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Misty's Gotcha Day

murphy's mum

Well, tomorrow(7th) is Misty Gotcha Day:rah:

We'll have had her two years. What a two years it's been, she's blossomed in that time. She's still a funny little soul at times, she'll still sometimes shy away if you surprise her, and she always puts herself to bed if I'm grumping at Stuart about something. She loves her cuddles and her kisses, and likes to get her head right up on your pillow and snuggle in. She still likes trying to eat dead things that the cat brings back, and she still burps in your face after eating her tea:badgrin:

She's our little angel, and I'm so grateful she came to live with us. Here are some pictures of Misty chilling in the house(it's what she does best)

Aren't I gorgeous Mummy?
DSC00408.jpg

You talking to me?
DSC00411.jpg

Her squint mouth pose
DSC00413.jpg

Murphy wants to play too
DSC00415.jpg

Last edited:
She is certainly gorgeous by anyone's standards. Thanks for sharing those lovely photos and Happy Gotcha Day, Misty - hope you are being spoiled rotten!

Birthdaycake05.gif

Ooh, if it weren't for the snow, my tribe would be on their way - chips are an absolute PASSION!!

Hope Misty has succeeded on this her special day

UndividedattentionJudith.jpg

I can't believe it's 2 years!!

Many congratulations, she's looking so happy and it's great to see her like that. :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

To the lovely Misty.:luv:

Have a Great Gotcha Day ( and tell your Mum that gorgeous girls deserve some fish & chips on their special day)

I can't believe it's 2 years!!

Many congratulations, she's looking so happy and it's great to see her like that. :lotsaluv::lotsaluv:

Yea it's been a quick two years, but she's settled like she's always been here:D

Thanks for all your lovely comments:)

Back