• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

A Tale of Dougalls Ball

Tania

I am Dotty and I have never seen snow before
5241911933_d0a6a5f9f5.jpg

I am Dougall and I am going to take my Ball for a walk !

5242412764_56b5a00a99.jpg

Oh! whoops I have lost it

5242443154_19b266c7a7.jpg

I am Molly and I am going to look for Dougalls Ball

5242412792_5fa43857c0.jpg

Well it is not here and we are going to be in big trouble because we havn't got
our coats on.

5242467480_a53ff28ea0_b.jpg

Dotty to the Rescue .. (sorry the picture is fuzzy)

5241863455_74cb572cba.jpg

Panic over ....."Found it"

5242495466_a47dc0fe51.jpg

Must take it home and keep it safe.

5242412770_0b605a538e.jpg

Stoopid Boy

5242464562_f17f1aa7c4.jpg

And a Pretty Picture of Dotty

5242517226_1f32f1f062.jpg

And a Tree :grin:

5241886563_a3a099d155.jpg

Fantastic photos Tania - I actually think you should frame that one of Dotty - it's a lovely, sensitive portrait :D - one I would have been pleased to take myself (y)

I love the story of Dougall's ball :-D aren't they funny how they get attached to a particular toy? I wonder with these if it is the contrasting collars - I think maybe they see them better? We have some toys in the same range, Tommy adores the pyramid!!

I have to tell you though that when I read the title I was wondering who DOUGLAS Ball was [obviously a celebrity I haven't heard of :eek:!!] that will teach me to speed read!!

Molly is so funny, she has such a very expressive face and I'm sure she is part human :cool:

The tree looks stunning!!

Thank you for sharingcl*p

haha I guess I need to get my mind out of the gutter....something about "Douglass's Ball" sounded naughty to me! :rotfl:

Those pictures put a smile on my face! I can't wait till it snows here and both Sasha and Chamberlain can "meet" the snow!

I love their coats! You can tell "Mommy" takes great care of them!

I have to tell you though that when I read the title I was wondering who DOUGLAS Ball was [obviously a celebrity I haven't heard of :eek:!!] that will teach me to speed read!!

We must all have like minds I thought exactly the same;)

Lovely pictures of Dougal Molly and Dotty - they are certainly doing their muskateering in the snow. It must have come as a real shock to Dotty but it looks like she has taken to it.

So very cute and wow about the tree, stunning. Is that your garden?

Yes, we are very lucky, we have an acre of Garden which is lovely but it is hard work as you can imagine to keep on top of everything......

Last edited:
Hi T

Dotty looks a smasher but then so do Dougall and Molly and what super pics .Do you do all your garden yourself :)

LOL :lol: Love the tree picture!! that's what it looks like walking down University road, where i go to collage :l*v:

Hi T

Dotty looks a smasher but then so do Dougall and Molly and what super pics .Do you do all your garden yourself :)

I cut the topiary myself and quite a lot of stuff. I spent years shaping a deer, you can just see the back of it. One of my friends said to me a couple of years ago, what is that poodle thingy in the garden :badgrin: So I have spent the last two years re-shaping him.
I also have a Snail called Brian....he is from the Magic Round about. :grin:

Hello T

What lovely photos of them all and it so good to see Dottie with Molly and Dougall happy and investigating all this white stuff . :)

Lovely photos i love the captions!
I love pictures of snow dusted tree's with a blue sky in the back, its wonderful!

Back