• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

recived your card

What does this refer to please? Is it e-cards? Is it just Christmas cards or anything else?

Many thanks (y)

Flash received his card on Saturday. Will post a pictures soon! Super busy at the moment! So cute! :razz:

Sparky received his card today!!! It came all the way from the UK from Treva & Poppy!!

It was a beautiful card that helped support cancer research too!!!

Thank you Treva & Poppy for the beautiful card. Sparky loved getting his own mail today from you!! :*nana:

Bella received her card yesterday! She loved it! It was from Poppy. I will post pic when I get a chance!
This was a great idea! (y)

Vivian got hers a couple of days ago, from across the pond. I hope the ones I sent out get there, the envelopes were a little shiny:p

Molly received a card from Alfy :p thank you. Graham was puzzled when he opened it
with her permission of course! I played it dumb and said I had no idea. So Molly has been questioned very closely by her silly Dad. :jump: I then told my Dad, he said he only knew one Alfy and he was not guilty :sl*p:

Ella's card came from Chelsea and Vivian! They are too cute! I sent my cards so long ago! I wish they would arrive soon.

Vivian got hers a couple of days ago, from across the pond. I hope the ones I sent out get there, the envelopes were a little shiny:p

Lucky got his card from you and the girls, Suzanne!! Chelsea & Vivian are just gorgeous. Thanks for sending the picture as well. :lotsaluv:

I wasn't taking part but received a lovely home made non seasonal card from Brian recently with all his dogs on it :)

Back