• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavaliers in their Coats

This is Rupert doing his Harmony Hairspray impression [for our overseas members, they ran an advert in the 1970s, with Lesley Ash seen swishing her hair about, the catchline was "Is she or isn't she?" - wearing hairspray]
snow_MG_1501.jpg

I posted all my images in this thread http://www.cavaliertalk.com/forums/...theme-decisions-decisions&p=375590#post375590

and Marie-Anne liked this one best!! It is one I took, sadly not quite in focus but it's always made me laugh :luv:

I love these pictures! I thought it would be fun to join

Here is Faithey in her snow outfit:

b182383203.jpg

And Mr. Kosmo :)

b182382635.jpg

The expression is just fabulous......"what are you talking about" maybe!

Brian the firls look lovely as always, photos are great :smile:

I love looking at Brian's pictures. Daisy wins award for best facial expressions.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I think I should bid on that cute coat on the auction if it fits my bigger girl

Well I would like to put up the poll for this thread now, so if Arasara would like to choose between her two equally cute pictures (theme rules are for only one photo per person), then I will be able to do so.

Will PM her, otherwise I shall have to operate the theme originator's "casting vote" - and I would hate to have to choose really!

Meanwhile, if anyone else is burning to put in an entry - you have today (Christmas Eve) to do so.

I just realized I missed the deadline, :( but I wanted to share anyways (I got a pic of her standing still, haha!).

Rose:

Christmas-2010-Rose-sweater.jpg

Deadline will be extended a litle bit, so keep the pix coming for the moment.

Have managed to break my wrist while walking dogs on our still snowy and ungritted lane. Have to go for X-ray etc tomorrow morning. Going to be an absolute pain, but these things are sent to try us :mad::mad::mad:

Will get poll up asap or ask Nicki to do it for me. :fool:

How terrible! So sorry about your wrist:(

Since we got snow (rare in SC and Charlotte ) I got a picture

aefcb16b-c7f8-76eb.jpg

Oh goodness Marie-Anne I'm so sorry - shout if you need me to do the poll for this...

Well I've managed to get a wrist support rather than a plaster, but obviously can only type with one hand for the time being, so if you have the time for this poll, Nicki, I would be most grateful. Don't suppose there is any great rush.

Haven't heard from arasara about which photo to use, but I love Faithey as I have a yen for another BT, so......

Thanks ever so much. You are a real cyber pal (y):wggle:

Hello Maria-Anne

So sorry about your accident and hope its not too painful and wish you well on a speedy and full recovery ,and I bet your typing speed with one hand is still faster than mine with two .:)

Best Wishes
Brian

PS many years when I almost killed myself when I was pushed off the motorway by a wagon and I snapped my wright arm ,and being a useless man I had found I couldn't do simple day to day things with only one hand without help , like tying my shoe laces ,tying my shirt buttons etc .
Made sure I have kept all the bird feeders clean and full and also a twice daily change of water for our little feathered friends.

sorry I am late. I don't get email notifications for when I've had a reply and the holidays are such a busy time! WIth boxing day and a very sick hubby, I've been a mess!! Sorry guys!

Marie-Anne - thanks for choosing Faith for me! I hope you heal quickly!

Back