• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Hello from Chicago!

cookiemudd

Hi everyone,

Im glad to have found such a great forum on CKCS.

There is alot of great stuff here!

I have a gorgeous black and tan 9 month old cavie, named Cookie.

Im hoping to meet new friends along the ride!

Anyone here from Chicago??????

Kind Regards,

Julia & Cookie.:dogwlk:

Welcome! Yes we have a few here from Chicago -- hopefully one or two will pop up and say hi. :D

Hello! Welcome to Cavaliertalk! I love the name of your doggy, I once rescued a collie I named Cookie, because she was just so sweet! Hope to see some pictures soon.

Welcome. My four pups and I are from Northbrook, and there are quite a few others from the Chicago area on here also. So glad you've joined, you'll meet lots of other cavalier lovers here.

Hello from the western suburbs of Chicago

I live in the Naperville area, and would love to have you and Cookie join our playgroup. If you private message me with your email address, I can keep you posted on when we get together and play with our Cavaliers.
The more the merrier!!! :d*g:

Back