• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Moll has gone

diggers

Poor Moll, our tricolour, was put to sleep on Thursday aged 11.5 yrs. It isn't easy is it? Her dear companion and friend, Digby has not got used to it yet.

So very sorry- he is probably very confused right now not understanding where she is. He will grieve for as long as you do!

RIP Molls *ng*l

Poor Moll, our tricolour, was put to sleep on Thursday aged 11.5 yrs. It isn't easy is it? Her dear companion and friend, Digby has not got used to it yet.

How sad, I am so sorry, it must be very difficult for you having to deal with Digby missing her as well, my thoughts are with you.

So very sorry to hear this sad news :(:(

After 11 1/2 years they become very much a part of the family and it's so hard to lose them.

Try to keep Digby in routine as much as possible, meals at the same time, walks etc - even if you do not really feel like going.

He will be a comfort to you right now, and will take comfort from your attention. Does he have any doggie friends who could visit or go for walks with you? He will be missing a companion.

So sorry you have lost your little girl.

It does leave such a gap in the household, and an ache in the heart

Thanks for the kind thoughts

So grateful to you all for sending your condolences. Much appreciated at this horrid time. It's bad for us but probably worse for Digby who is showing the strain.

So sorry to hear that you had to give Moll her wings. Her memory will stay forever in your heart. Thinking of you.:hug:

I'm so sorry for your loss of Moll -- even when our dogs are a good age, it is never easy. It is good that you have Digby for extra cuddles, but it is always hard to see them alone and without a longtime companion. :( They clearly understand there's an empty place there, too.

Back