• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Photo book of Ella's friends

anniemac

This year I have met a lot of great people on cavalier talk and also Facebook that have been supportive and wonderful and I want to forever remember Ella's friends.

I am making a photo book this year and want to include cavaliers with or without SM, ones that are no longer with us and ones that I've just met. Ella and I are not alone and I don't ever want to forget those who have helped us this year.

If you want to say hello and be part of our memories, please pm pictures so I can add them to my photo book. This is for me but I will share it once completed so everyone can see the pictures.

Thanks to all that have been there for us!

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

That is a great idea and so thoughtful of you. I will look through my Jack pics and send one your way. Can't wait to see the finished product:p

That is really thoughtful of you :) You were such a great help for Ellie and I!
I'll PM you a picture soon!

I've got some cute pictures so far!!! I am really excited about putting this together! It is a work in progress but I want to have it complete by the end of the year, so bring on the photo's!!!

Back