• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Rescue Mission

anniemac

I am on my first rescue mission which is interesting. Although I am not a volunteer with either Rescue groups, I know them so they called me when they saw a Cavalier that was picked up with Animal Control in my City. Not good because they don't play around at the city pound. So we are hoping I can get there in time, let me sign for her so she can get to fosters who will take her to the vet and familiar with Cavalier issues. It's sad but I heard Cavalier Rescue USA has had more dogs than ever before :(. The coordinator is getting 4 next week from TN. Luckily some of the ones have been adopted that she had but it's really interesting to see how much work goes into, getting the dog, trying to find someone to take them in, then they take them to the vet etc. Both of the rescue groups are working together because they want to help.

Just wanted to share my excitement because it is rewarding to help out.

Is it a Tri female? I just got an email about a possible Tri female in a shelter in NC.

Back