• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier in Nordic Championship

renate

last week-end our training mates, Marianne and Blondie, went to the Nordic HTM/Freestyle Champonship in Finland as reserve on the Freestyle team.

they performed their very special and funny Alice in Wonderland Freestyle routine in the main arena!
Blondie is not even 3 years old, and already Danish Freestyle Champion. hopefully next year they will be on the national team for the World Champoinship i Paris, not 'only' as reserve... :)

2rdyqeu.jpg

:pi*no: That is really awesome. I love to see Cavaliers in performance sports showcasing their brains and athleticism.

Fantastic photo :cool:

Congratulations to them, that was wonderful that they were able to attend and perform and everything crossed here that they make the national team for the World Champoinship next year (y)

Congratulations to both Marianne and Blondie.
I'm afraid my cavaliers are "mad hatters" :p..
However Blondie looks so elegant and beautiful.It looks like a clever routine.
Good luck to them for 2011.
Sins

Back