• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

bentley enjoying the snow.... or maybe not x

shell1805

bentley can be such a wuss sometimes :rolleyes: he acted all big man when he first saw the snow but give him 30mins and he was wimpering to get back in side. was so funny watching him bark at the snow flakes :lol:

023-2.jpg

024-4.jpg

025-1.jpg

022-3.jpg

015-2.jpg

017-3.jpg

016-3.jpg

xx

He looks gorgeous in his red coat. Handsom as ever:cool:

We went for a walk yesterday and went further than we should have. I had to carry Leo home as he had ice balls on his feet.........all the other dogs ran across the fields except my friend and I who carried our dogs.....she also has a cavalier:badgrin:

:dogwlk: this morning bentley went for the quickest pee in the world and came flying back, his little toes hate the stuff lol he keeps looking at me like 'mummeh take this stuff away, why are you doing this to little old meeeeeeee!'

meljoy i do love bentley in red, its goes welll with his black coat. he has a puffa jacket too but that retains the ice so it was the '3peaks' hiking jacket (this cracks me up whenever he wears it as its quiet clear bentley is not the hiking kind!!! lol)

ahhhh poor leo, making him walk all that way. naughty mummeh u are lol x

The photos are lovely, I like the one where you are cuddling him as you can see a
lovely little smirk on his face :biggrin:

Back