• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cavalier knitting pattern!

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Spotted by Dr Rusbridge. :lol:Substitute dark orange or other cavalier colours and you could have a cavalier set!

http://www.folksy.com/items/1065549-PDF-Knitting-Pattern-for-Daniel-the-Spaniel

finished_cutest.jpg

WOW, Karlin - you and Dr Rusbridge have suddenly transformed the world of dog rescue crafty-types :jmp2:

This is going to get cross-posted on SOooo many forums, you won't believe!

Many many thanks. My knitting needles are self-sharpening as I type
Snowmanraisinghat.gif
Knittingpoog.gif

Oh wow now I have a good reason to learn to knit!!!

Anyone feel like knitting a few for the next Rupert's Fund auction in the Spring please???

Oh oh!! They are so cute, the little cheeky grins on them. I would definitely bid on some if anyone were to make them!

I`ve ordered my copy of the pattern and I`ll certainly knit some for the auction as well as some for my stalls next year! So pleased to see a cute pattern. I was thinking of writing to Alan Dart who designs most of the soft toy patterns I use, to ask him if he would design a CKCS for us, he did a brilliant Springer pattern. What does anyone think?

I`ve ordered my copy of the pattern and I`ll certainly knit some for the auction as well as some for my stalls next year! So pleased to see a cute pattern. I was thinking of writing to Alan Dart who designs most of the soft toy patterns I use, to ask him if he would design a CKCS for us, he did a brilliant Springer pattern. What does anyone think?

That sounds like a good idea to me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back