Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sunshine

Post Thanks / Like

Default Sunshine

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch my little Sunshine grow old. She passed away a few days after her 3rd birthday due to unknow causes. Sometimes I wish I would have done a more intensive necropsy but I wanted to have her body to bury in my yard. I spent many hours crying over her place in my garden and I think it helped me heal.

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry that you lost Sunshire at such a young age, but what lovely pictures you have of her growing up, it`s amazing the difference from 6 months old to a year old - she was a beautiful looking cavalier.
    Pam

Post Thanks / Like

What a truly beautiful girl Sunshine was. So sorry to hear that her life was so short - it must have been really hard for you.
    Sandra
    Minnie-May (6yrs) & Rosie the Rescue (approx 6 yrs)
    My Darling Cinders and Lady Jane waiting at the Bridge

Post Thanks / Like

I am so sorry for your loss. I bet she lived up to her lovely name.
    Shirley
    A comfy lap for
    Trapper - tri boy Feb 2004, Bosco - ruby boy Jan 2008

Post Thanks / Like

I'm so sorry you lost Sunshine at such an early age.
    What a beautiful girl she was.

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I am so sorry for your loss of Sunshine. She was a beautiful dog and I'm sure you miss her terribly.

I hope you memories of the wonderful times you spent together bring you some comfort as you deal with losing her.
    Lani
    (a.k.a. Lucky's & Sparky's mom!)

Post Thanks / Like

what a beautiful dog

Post Thanks / Like

I am so so sorry for your loss. We also lost our much loved B & T at 10 months old, thats why I haven't been on the forum and I have not posted about it as it is just too painful! He sprinted out the front door whilst it was open for one second and was knocked down and killed in front of us outside our home. We will never get over it and never forget him. He looked just like your beautiful Sunshine. Keep going over that day in my mind and all the 'what ifs'. Take care x

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by nicola View Post
    I am so so sorry for your loss. We also lost our much loved B & T at 10 months old, thats why I haven't been on the forum and I have not posted about it as it is just too painful! He sprinted out the front door whilst it was open for one second and was knocked down and killed in front of us outside our home. We will never get over it and never forget him. He looked just like your beautiful Sunshine. Keep going over that day in my mind and all the 'what ifs'. Take care x
    I am so sorry for your loss...it is amazing to me how much these little dogs can get into our hearts. It is very hard to loose them so young. I am so grateful that I am able to share pictures of my girl, and I am glad other dog people can enjoy her pictures!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

I'm so sorry, she was very beautiful - another young life cut tragically short

thank you for sharing the pnotos
    Nicki and the Cavalier Clan Our photos www.scotlandimagery.com
    Supporting www.rupertsfund.com and www.cavaliermatters.org