• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Sunshine

sunshinekisses

sun12weeks.jpg

sun4months.jpg

sun6month.jpg

sun1year.jpg

sun2years.jpg

sun3years.jpg

sunlast.jpg

Unfortunately, I wasn't able to watch my little Sunshine grow old. She passed away a few days after her 3rd birthday due to unknow causes. Sometimes I wish I would have done a more intensive necropsy but I wanted to have her body to bury in my yard. I spent many hours crying over her place in my garden and I think it helped me heal.

I am so sorry that you lost Sunshire at such a young age, but what lovely pictures you have of her growing up, it`s amazing the difference from 6 months old to a year old - she was a beautiful looking cavalier.

What a truly beautiful girl Sunshine was. So sorry to hear that her life was so short - it must have been really hard for you.:flwr:

I am so sorry for your loss of Sunshine. She was a beautiful dog and I'm sure you miss her terribly.

I hope you memories of the wonderful times you spent together bring you some comfort as you deal with losing her. :hug:

I am so so sorry for your loss. We also lost our much loved B & T at 10 months old, thats why I haven't been on the forum and I have not posted about it as it is just too painful! He sprinted out the front door whilst it was open for one second and was knocked down and killed in front of us outside our home. We will never get over it and never forget him. He looked just like your beautiful Sunshine. Keep going over that day in my mind and all the 'what ifs'. Take care x

I am so so sorry for your loss. We also lost our much loved B & T at 10 months old, thats why I haven't been on the forum and I have not posted about it as it is just too painful! He sprinted out the front door whilst it was open for one second and was knocked down and killed in front of us outside our home. We will never get over it and never forget him. He looked just like your beautiful Sunshine. Keep going over that day in my mind and all the 'what ifs'. Take care x

I am so sorry for your loss...it is amazing to me how much these little dogs can get into our hearts. It is very hard to loose them so young. I am so grateful that I am able to share pictures of my girl, and I am glad other dog people can enjoy her pictures!

I'm so sorry, she was very beautiful - another young life cut tragically short :(:(

thank you for sharing the pnotos

Oh Nicola I'm so so sorry - that's just awful :(:(:( I don't know what to say.

I will copy this to the In Memoriam forum so that people can share their sympathies with you.

Back