• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Love this picture of my friends cavaliers

anniemac

I have met savanna and Lucy but this is cute
aefc9054-ab80-a17c.jpg

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

That's gorgeous - it's a bit cold tonight so I've put an extra dog on the bed ;)

I love the one on the pillow!

How did they get them to all sit still at the same time long enough to take the photo?

Great picture:wggle:

Oh, that is just heavenly! The one on the pillow reminds me of Flash.. That is always his favorite spot!

That's gorgeous - it's a bit cold tonight so I've put an extra dog on the bed ;)

I love the one on the pillow!

Nicki that is my friends Cavaliers that wants a calendar. I think that is the puppy.

Don't know how she kept them still because I tried taking photo of savanna (9 year old) and I'm the worst.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

What a beautiful photo.

They look like a bunch of stuffed toys. She is a GOOD photographer......I can hardly get my two dogs to sit still for two seconds. Hence, lots of 'sleeping' photos, LOL!

Back