Thread: SORTED: Cavalier King Charles in OH Pound set to be PTS on 12/27 Help!

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Default SORTED: Cavalier King Charles in OH Pound set to be PTS on 12/27 Help!

I found this girl and when I saw pound I knew I had to post this. I found her listed on Petfinder. It says she is a mix however her face is just like a Cavalier and I can't bear to think she is set for euthanasia

This wonderful dog came in on:
    DECEMBER 20 This dog is available for adoption/euthanasia on:
    DECEMBER 27
    This dog came in as a stray and there is no background information.
    If interested please contact by phone @ 330-740-2205 EXT 2 to adopt this precious dog.
    IT IS BEST TO CALL BEFORE ADOPTION / EUTHANASIA DATE TO BE PUT ON ADOPTION LIST FOR THIS DOG.

PLEASE HELP US SAVE THIS DOG!!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    **If anyone knows what I can do or contact... please let me know or maybe someone in the OH area can spread the word.

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/18191909
    Anne Proud mother of Elton 5 and Angel Ella

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Holly (another Cavalier Talk member) commented on my facebook post. She said,

"Just found out that someone called and 25 people are on a waiting list to adopt her. Hopefully, she will be reunited with her owners. It says she was found as a stray"

That is wonderful news

Post Thanks / Like

Thank goodness!!! She's stunning!!! Hopefully she'll have a great new forever home for Christmas - she deserves one xx
    Barney (TRI), Ruby (RUBY) and the newbie Ralphie (B&T)
    and the cats Mollie and Blue xx

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Def a cavalier, not a cross. Thanks for the status update on her!

Anytime a listing like this comes up stating the dog is in a kill shelter, be sure to contact club breed rescues in the region (I have a listing of them pinned at the top of this section). They will generally try and help asap.
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Karlin View Post
    Def a cavalier, not a cross. Thanks for the status update on her!

Anytime a listing like this comes up stating the dog is in a kill shelter, be sure to contact club breed rescues in the region (I have a listing of them pinned at the top of this section). They will generally try and help asap.
    Thanks Karlin! I am still learning but luckily Facebook reached the right people. Someone contacted someone she knew that is a foster mom with Lucky Star and Cavalier Rescue.

Holly and another person said they called and there were 25 people waiting on adoption.

Several people knew to do that so luckily another person contacted someone she knew that fosters with Lucky Star and Cavalier Rescue USA in OH. Actually they are driving to get her this morning. All that matters is that she is going to be with someone this Christmas.

She is so cute that I am not surprised people were wanting her. Learning new things everyday. Thanks