• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

My Puppy's First Christmas!

Zumie05

Coco did exceedingly well for her first Christmas. She even got to go to our family get-together, and was on her best behavior! Everyone was pretty much in love. Oh, and she did not have a single accident either :)

Here's Christmas morning:

cocoundertree.jpg

cococloseup.jpg

Wrestle time! More like licking time lol.

cocolickingattack.jpg

My mom just loves her

momkevinbrian.jpg

And at the evening event she was a little more formal

cocodress.jpg

And now, I have a forever tired puppy on my hands the rest of the night :)

cocobed-1.jpg

Happy Holidays!

Of course she was popular! Who could resist a sweet little angel like her?
Sins

Yeah,

Butters got a snuggie for xmas. He was a cutie in it...he also got to be at the family party xmas eve and xmas day.

Everyone at both parties could not believe how an 8 month old dog could be so good and how cute he was. They all could not believe he could do all the tricks he can. The only thing he did wrong all weekend was steal the baby Jesus from a nativity scene under my moms xmas tree. I traded him some jerky to get it back. He had been in the house for a few hours about 4 times before and never touched it before it was pretty funny.

He also got to play with a lot of kids and get exposed to big groups of people. not bad for socializing the dog.

Here are two pics of the snuggie on him ha ha!
69765_187606161256712_100000219873337_746281_5564064_n.jpg

166518_187606104590051_100000219873337_746280_6018379_n.jpg

Chamberlain got a snuggie from his "grandmother" for Christmas! hehe

What cute pictures of Coco! Everyone in my family loved Chamberlain, once he was taken off one lap he was put on another lap! He was in lap dog heaven!

interesting thing...Butters loves the attention of people but at the party if he wanted to sit on a lap it was mine or my significant others. He never really goes to others to to relax just to play and say hi.

I wonder what that means.

Aaaw so cute. I wish Leigh would let me dress bellatrix up. Ha ha. I bet everyone is smitten with your little coco xxxx

Can I just say that without a doubt Coco is the cutest puppy I have ever seen!! She is so precious and I love her little Pjs!! Soooooooooooo gorgeous!! xx

Back