• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

a re-introduction really ...

Vickie

Well, I've been a member for quite some time but only without actually owning my own cavalier ... We had a very gentle ruby male when I was a child and my parents have a black and tan and a tri colour which I love to spoil rotten and treat as my own, but there was always something missing - my own cavalier! I've been pretty silent on the forum for a while, but thought that now was a perfect time to get involved again because ...

on 5 December my boyfriend and I introduced a very gorgeous blenheim puppy named Fraser into our home :luv: Fraser is 14 weeks old today and is settling in so nicely, he really is the love of my life and I cant remember what life was like without him - isnt it amazing how quickly they manage to snuggle their way into your hearts and lives so that you'd never be without them?!

Needless to say we've had the best Christmas ever :)

I'll stop rabbitting on now and get on with posting some pictures in the puppy gallery! May also be time for me to change my avatar!

Welcome back !
Congratulations on choosing your new and very much loved puppy.
May you enjoy many years of happy companionship.
Sins

Welcome back Vickie icon_welcome

Congratulations on your new puppy - we look forward to seeing :snap:

Thank you for ordering the calendars (y)

Thanks everyone :)
I'm happier than I ever thought was imaginable :luv: there'll be so many photos that you'll be begging me to stop posting :wink:

Nicki, absolute pleasure to get the calendars can't wait to see them :)

Back