• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Year Wish - One Wish Each

Brian M

Hi

What one thing would members wish for in 2011 ,the girls will donate £5.00 each total donation of £20.00 to Rupert's Fund for the best wish picked out by Nikki, and four sloppy licks first class post and with a closing date of Midnight 31 st Dec and remember only one wish each .

My wish after the last few months has to be "Good health for all the girls"

Thanks
Brian and
Poppy ,Daisy ,Rosie and Lily

What a lovely idea Brian, I will of course be thrilled to judge...so let's get going with the wishes :-D

Brian you rascal you!!! You got a good one. Let me think more because I want a really good one. I saw this Youtube clip that made me ball called Just One Dog. You can look it up but it is about how one action can lead to great things so I want to think and my brain is fried but I'm in.:wggle:

If I had one wish it would be:

"I wish that this coming year (2011) they find some kind of medical advancement to help improve the lives of our Cavaliers already living with SM."

I obviously it would be nice if there was no SM but I'm thinking rationally. I know we have great surgery and medications but I wish there was more. I see how rapidly Flash has progressed. They have increased his meds 3 times and he still has small episodes daily. He still has good days and bad days. I know surgery is our next option and we will be looking into that come the new year. I hate not knowing what the right decision will be. He is only 8 months old and I'm scared of the surgery.

My wish for 2011 is probably un obtainable but then I supose thats why its known as a wish:

Ruby, Charlie and I wish that Sales of Puppies in Pet Shop/Pet Supermarkets can be out lawed completely!

Can you imagine a country with no Puppies in Shops- I have a tear in my eye at just the thought, God knows it would be a much better time to live in :rolleyes:

At the moment I'm wishing I wasn't so cr*p with technology, it's just taken me 1/2 hour to change my avatar :mad::mad::mad:

BTW If anyone would like the Rupert's Fund auction cartoon as their avatar for the next few days, to put on Facebook etc, please e-mail me [email protected]

[don't even mention PMs!!!] Anyone who's tried to PM me recently will need the patience of a saint :eek: but I will get there - eventually!! Sorry have spent this evening sorting out auction stuff and book recommendations [my "nice" something for the evening!!]

Anyway I'm hijacking Brian's thread here sorry...I will put my "real" wish at the end after I've finished judging...not an easy task icon_nwunsure, some wonderful wishes already :D

I wish that Desrae will invent a strawberry cheesecake that will reverse weight gain...
I'd like a teenage daughter who doesn't do hysteria,
a pillow that doesn't hurt my neck,
and a cavalier who can resist the taste of shoe leather.
Sins

I wish that Desrae will invent a strawberry cheesecake that will reverse weight gain...
I'd like a teenage daughter who doesn't do hysteria,
a pillow that doesn't hurt my neck,
and a cavalier who can resist the taste of shoe leather.
Sins

What cheesecake doesn't make you lose weight. Is that why my pants don't fit :)

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I wish that everyone on CT, Facebook, twitter etc. Would spread the awareness of Cavalier health. Either by emails, blogs, twitter, Facebook.

We have an active blogger wanting to do a week long event on SM. She wants other bloggers, more people, to have an awareness week. She is going to start with what it is, then post symptoms, personal stories, end with research. I have seen what she can do (pedigree has sponsored her) with this type of thing.

Have you seen the just one dog YouTube video. If one person emails another, then they several more, etc. Then we can reach people.

My wish is for anyone to do one thing. Give a vet information etc. Any bloggers or others please participate if you can

My new years pet wish is that I wish people would research before buying a pure bred animal. A little bit of reading around can save so much heartache, pain, euthanasias, and abandonment.

For myself this year I wish to get Coco to turn out to be a nice young lady, she seems to be a rascly little teenager these days and sometimes doesn't feel like listening@ *sigh*

My personal wish is that my kids -- both furry and human -- never experience a negative moment in their lives. Holly's wish is that I'd make the opening to the cat's litter box a bit larger. Bridgette's (the cat) wish is that the four year old human here would finally start all day kindergarten. Oh, and my husband's wish is that we hadn't dropped our pet insurance right before Holly's accident!

Can I change my wish? I really wish someone would clean my apartment and pack everything up (labeled) because I have not started. Dad coming tomorrow and I've done nothing. Selling my condo to rent a place on the first floor for Ella.

I really did nothing to prepare for him to come. Wish fairy come tonight please!

This is just today's wish. The other remajns

My dog related wish is: No more Puppy Farms anywhere in the world. Could you imagine what difference it would make?

My personal wish is to finally get a job after being at home for a year. (It’s getting desperate financially)
And when I lost my other 3 stones next year to get my knee replacements and not to be told that know I lost all my weight I am too young and have to wait until I am over 50.

My wish would be for a total ban on the sale of FIREWORKS to the general public - only public displays on fixed dates to be allowed.

At a stroke, there would be no more injuries to children or animals, no more terrified pets, no more frightened farm animals, no more displaced and petrified wildlife.

Will my wish come true in 2011?

Meanwhile a Very Happy and Peaceful New Year to you and all your pooches
HappyNewYearwhiteterriers-1.gif

My wish for 2011 is that pet owners and breeders will come together and play their
part in giving cavaliers a healthier future.

Back