• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

New Year Wish - One Wish Each

Of course I wish for no more puppy mills, an end to SM, that Lucky and Sparky and all our dogs live long healthy lives with no heart issues.

But, more personally ... Lucky and Sparky are both getting dentals next week. I'm spending my Christmas bonus on them since I know that heart issues can be caused by bad teeth ... but my WISH is that our dental bill comes in at the minimum of $400 (EACH!!!) and that I get back a nice chunk of the bill from our insurance so I can buy me something nice too. :)

New year wish -one wish each.

Of course I wish for no more puppy mills, an end to SM, that Lucky and Sparky and all our dogs live long healthy lives with no heart issues.

But, more personally ... Lucky and Sparky are both getting dentals next week. I'm spending my Christmas bonus on them since I know that heart issues can be caused by bad teeth ... but my WISH is that our dental bill comes in at the minimum of $400 (EACH!!!) and that I get back a nice chunk of the bill from our insurance so I can buy me something nice too. :)

NEW YEAR WISH.

That the DOG ADVISORY COUNCIL will be able to help our Cavalier Breed with the SM and MVD Problems that Afflicts Cavaliers.

Bet

My wish for the new year is that each person will have/find something meaningful to focus their efforts and talents on, in order to bring about positive change and to make this world a better place for the living. :flwr:

Hi Nikki

If you will pick a winner pls ,the girls want to send their money off to Rupert's Fund .

Hope I'm not too late to post....
My wish for humans: May your best day of 2010 be your worst of 2011.
For animals: May you all have a warm home and lots of good food.
Jade's wish: If only I could reach the counter in the kitchen......and open the fridge.:wggle:
Thomas' wish: If only I could be with mum 24/7......:luv:

I hope I am not too late.

My wish is a very selfish one.

I wish with ALL my heart that Molly and Dougalls condition does not progress any further.

If I'm not too late too:

I wish for an end to puppy farming and indiscriminate dog breeding.

Brian, I haven't posted yet as people were still posting wishes [I know it's beyond the closing date but I felt everyone should have the chance to contribute.]

I printed out all the wishes and have been through them all.

TBH they are all SO special and valid that I don't think it is possible to choose between them - they all come from the heart and that is what is so special about this forum, that everyone truly CARES (y)

So in the circumstances I have decided to declare them all JOINT WINNERS cl*pcl*pcl*p

Hope that is ok with you Brian?

In addition to the sentiments echoed above, and of course my "always" wish for peace for all, can I add my own personal selfish wish? My two girlies are being MRI scanned late this year, and if they are grade A then I hope to breed from at least one of them, to produce puppies who hopefully will have a healthy future...(y)

Thank you SO much to Poppy, Lily, Rosie and Daisy [and of course Brian!] for their very kind donation to Rupert's Fund, a good start to the year :)

So in the circumstances I have decided to declare them all JOINT WINNERS cl*pcl*pcl*p

An excellent choice, if I ,might say so, Nicki!

Thank you SO much to Poppy, Lily, Rosie and Daisy [and of course Brian!] for their very kind donation to Rupert's Fund, a good start to:) the year

Well done, indeed, to Brian and the girls - lovely idea!

Hello Nicki

Sorry not to have replied earlier but back to chaotic work yesterday and all our sites starting up again and misbehaving laptops at home .

Poppy ,Daisy ,Rosie ,Lily and bri think your answer was perfect and we all thank you so the girls little donation is on the way to Rupert's Fund .:)

Back