Thread: My Crew

Post Thanks / Like

Default My Crew

Just wanted to introduce my crew of critters! (Well most of them!) Hope you enjoy the pictures!

My Son Connor (the best "critter" of them all!) with his pal "Savannah"

"Savannah" & "Tiger Lilly"

3 of my 4 kitties

My kitty "Boo"

My 2 boys "Boo" & "Dodger"

"Shesha" & "Stitch" my Chinchillas & "Harlie" the Bunny

"Shesha" the Chinchilla

"Spaz" the Chinchilla as a baby (I had to hand feed him from day 3!)

"Spaz" all grown up

"Uro" my uromastyx

One of our 2 Firebelly toas

"Hedgie" the hedgehog

Post Thanks / Like

Wow! My hubby thinks I'm an animal lover. I think you have me beat! =)

Post Thanks / Like
    Blog Entries

Thanks for posting all those! A great variety -- -- Boo has such unusual markings! When I was a kid I always wanted a chinchilla...
    Karlin
    Cavaliers: Jaspar Leo Lily Tansy Libby (foster) Mindy (foster)
    In memory: Lucy
    Cavalier SM Infosite:www.smcavaliers.com

Post Thanks / Like

Wow what a collection, really great pictures. Love the hedgehog

Post Thanks / Like

WOW! What a full house! Thanks for sharing the pictures, they were fun to look at, they're all lovely animals.

Post Thanks / Like

Looks like you've got your hands full, great pics, thanks for sharing
    Ryan, Lisa, and Kieran.....our 2 Blenhiem girls Lucy and Megan, Jake the Lab, and the old man of the house...Charlie

Post Thanks / Like

I know you posted this a while ago, buy oh my gosh! Your house is my dream come true!!! How do you find the time for everything?!?

I have had ferrets before...ever thought of trying one of them out ? They are so much fun.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Zumie05 View Post
    I know you posted this a while ago, buy oh my gosh! Your house is my dream come true!!! How do you find the time for everything?!?

I have had ferrets before...ever thought of trying one of them out ? They are so much fun.
    Ha, I work from home so that is a big help! My friends love the animals so I usually have people come to my house so I am home most of the time. I only leave for short shopping trips. My boyfriend works 12 hours night shifts so I only really see him 2 days a week when he is off3az. The rest of the time its just the kiddo, the animals and me. That leaves lots of free time for everyone. We live on several acres of land so whenever the weather is nice we all head outside. Overall the animals are MUCH cleaner and easier to manage then my 2 year old.

I LOVE ferrets! Before I got pregnant I had several! At one time I had 9 in my house but usually it was 3-5. I worked at an exotic pet store and got to know the local ferret rescue really well. I provided forever homes for some the "not adoptable" ones. Most were older & special needs. They just needed a place to call home for whatever time they had left. I only ever owned 2 that were actually adopted in good health and younger. I always had 3+ ferrets for over 8 years straight. When the time came that I was down to only 1 I was already pregnant with my son. I decided it was in her best interest to go live with another ferret family so she would not be lonely. One day when my son is older I can see few ferrets making their way into our home again.