• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

I can't help it....

Zumie05

I am addicted to my babies! Zumi (my parents' dog, and my inspiration for finding a breed with a temperament like her) spent two nights with me and I got to be with all my beloved furkids!!!!!! Zumi the big one, Coco the tiny one, Solo the Ragdoll cat.

zumi_coco_solo.jpg

Zumi got to play in the snow with us, she had so much fun! And she has been such a great role model for Coco while she has been here. I may have to convince my parents that they should go on vacation more often so I can dog-sit.

zumi_ears.jpg

Thank you! I swear I am obsessed with my pets haha...no one quite gets it except forum folks it seems :p My friends get tired of me showing them pictures of my pets all the time!

Same story here. I must bore everyone silly, my son Ash refuses to look at yet another gorgeous dog picture or cute dog on youtube. It's rubbing off on him though, we just think everything Dylan and Poppy do is adorable, even when they slurp their water it's sweet!

Great pictures!

Thank goodness my best friend and neighbor is as a dog obsessed as me! She has a border collie and a Australian Sheppard that is a week younger then Chamberlain. And everyone in my office is a dog lover, my desk only has one picture of my husband and the rest are all of the dogs! haha

I was like that about my pets before I had kids and then I became obsessed with my kids. Now that I've had all my kids and they aren't babies anymore I've bought a kitten and my new pup and I'm starting to get pet crazy again :p

Back