• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Unloved Christmas presents...

Nicki

Hopefully you all received loads of wonderful Christmas presents this year for yourselves and your beloved companions...

But we all usually receive one or two presents which are slightly unloved icon_blshing and we do not know what to do with them...

WELL KNOW YOU DO!!!

We are pleased to announce the Rupert's Fund Mini Auction for Recycled Christmas presents (y)

Perhaps you would be kind enough to donate your unloved Christmas presents in a good cause? It doesn't have to be doggie items, and often something you do not love will be someone else's idea of the perfect present!!

Please would you post details and [a photo if possible] below or e-mail me on [email protected]

The auction is planned for January 23 - 30th, to co-incide with the Syringomyelia Awareness Event on http://twolittlecavaliers.blogspot.com/2010/12/syringomyelia-awareness-event-we-need.html

and hopefully further afield (y)

Thanking you in advance(y)

PS if you have any doggie [or other animal] items that you no longer need, as your companions had shiny new ones for Christmas...perhaps you would think about donating them to your local rescue? They would be very grateful for beds, blankets, bedding, bowls, toys, leads, collars, harnesses etc - anything that is still useful and clean.

Last edited:
This was actually Tania's wonderful idea (y) so a big thank you to her, I just volunteered to run it :-D

It is a great idea. Have a few things about; some are unwanted gifts from tech companies... :D

Ooh that sounds exciting...

Anything you want listed, please just send me photos and description and I'll put it up :)
or if it's something popular don't worry about a photo, I should be able to find one online.

Definitely got a few items for you here, so will email photos etc when I can. Generally speaking we were horrified at the amount of "stuff" we acquired, in spite of years of asking people to make donations rather than giving us gifts. Some people just don't seem able to cope with that concept for some reason!

Oh well, at least it keeps me in raffle prizes, tombola items, auction goods etc etc, so can't be all bad
Treasurechest.gif

Back