• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Coat

Chamberlain

At what age did your Cavaliers coat come in?

I am excited because I have noticed that Chamberlain is getting some feathering on his legs! I can’t wait for that Cavalier coat to come in! hehe :fool:

FYI He will be five months old on the 11th.

Pics?!? It is so fun to read your posts because Chamberlain and Coco are nearly the same ages :) She turned 5 months old on the 3rd!

I will take some when I get home tonight!

Last night I had my Basic Obedience Orientation Class (without the dogs) and I didn't get home till late! I was so tired from working all day and then being out till 8:30p! :yikes That's late for me!

The owner was so cute, he just turned ninety and was in better shape then I am! He shows poodles and has been training since the 1950's. He had his 6 month old poodle out showing us what are going to learn, I am so excited! I can't wait till next week!

Plus a member who belongs to the club breeds and shows Cavaliers! I can't wait to meet her!

Back