• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

The Sleepy Collection

Shivers

You know how they say people can start to look like their dog (or dogs start to look like their people, I forget which)!! See the resemblance? :-D
BismarckGlen.jpg

Lazy girls
Sleepy.jpg

Lazy girls again
SleepyGirls.jpg

And of course, a lazy boy
LazyBismarck.jpg

Picture taking disturbed them so they relocated to my couch (& me in the background, looking very serious)
LazyDogs.jpg

Too cute!! Yes it's true but I'm not sure which way around!!

It even happens to famous people...

[I had a beautiful Tricolour girl called Peaches a few years back. ]

My niece - who was about 4 at the time - was sitting on my sister's lap once and they were looking at Good Housekeeping Magazine. There was a photo of Nigella Lawson and Mary said "oh look Mummy she's got hair just like Peaches' ears"!! I'm sure Nigella would be flattered to know that she looked like a Cavalier too!! [they owned Cavaliers :D]

How lovely to see the beautiful Rosie - she looks truly amazing, you have done a wonderful job with her :thnku::thnku: Her coat looks to have come back lovely :lotsaluv:

Great pics -- LOVE them!

And wow!!!! :w*w::w*w::w*w::w*w: just look at Rosie!What beautiful ears and coat; she just looks SUPER!

For those who might remember, this is the overbred puppy farm girl who came in in a dreadful state and is the avatar and symbol for Irish Cavalier Rescue on my Facebook page. She was missing most of the hair on her hindquarters and her tail was like a rat's. She really struggled at the vets and we feared we would lose her. Shivers and family have given her a great home where she finally gets to be a proper cavalier :flwr: and not a breeding machine out in a barn.

This is what she was like after she came in and was already looking a tiny bit *better* than when she arrived in rescue. :(

4570334975_2b4a31803c_z.jpg

Fantastic to see Rosie looking so well, what a gorgeous shiny coast she now has. Well done to you Siobhan

What an amazing transformation! I am totally impressed. What a brilliant job you've done with her. What a fortunate little doggy she is to have found such a loving home.

Both dogs are adorable, as well as the owners :).

Your cavaliers are lovely! :) It's wonderful to see Rosie looking so healthy, content and loved!:wggle:

Its actually so weird seeing those old pictures of Rosie, its like its not even her. She has a lovely coat now (a vitamin treatment helped her a lot) but the tail is still a bit sad looking bit hopefully it will get there.

After people heard her story they became so interested in her and I often get friends and family asking after her, so she is a popular lady. :luv:

I have just been reading Rosie's story and am in floods of tears!! OMG, how very sad that anyone could do that. I am so happy that it ended well. She is a very beautiful dog now and it is so right that she gets a wonderful home with all the pampering and love that she deserves. Bless you both for giving her the life she deserves!!:lotsaluv:

WOW! I am just now trying to pick up my jaw from the floor! If you hadn't posted that she was an abused resuse, I would have NEVER believed it!

Back