• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Cardiology clinic day -- Dublin -- Jan or Feb...

Karlin

Administrator
Staff member
Ok am again trying to get this set up. I just rang the cardiologist but he is off til early next week. I am going to try to set up a screening day for a Sunday if that suits him, out at Dog Training Ireland (this is the best day to use the DTI facilities). Alternatively it may be that he wants people to come out to him at Nutgrove in Rathfarnham.

There's a possibility that this might be done for say the last Sunday in Jan; otherwise we are looking at last Feb as I am away for about two weeks at start of Feb.

I need to work out how we would book and pay for this as I do not want this to be taken casually as an "I might show or not show up" event or one where something else comes up and people miss it. We really need a confirmed number to attend, to book on a credit card or laser perhaps, maybe directly with the clinic...

At any rate I will talk to him early next week and discuss whether he can do this and how it might work. At DTI we'd have the use of the upstairs meeting room, tea and coffee and biscuits, people can browse the shop etc so we'd try to have it be fun and active! He was going to give a talk on heart basics for cavaliers too.

That sounds brilliant Karlin, I hope lots of people will be able to support the day, this is a wonderful opportunity and heart testing IS NOT JUST FOR BREEDING.

It's very important to find out the status of your dogs' hearts as they age, also the walk would be very helpful.

It's great that you could possibly make a social event out of it too!!

cardiology clinic day

That'd be brilliant Karlin. I would definitely bring Tilly, so you can count on her. And I'd love to meet the others too- it's a great plan. Again, let me know if can I help with organisation.

Thats great Karlin, count me in with (hopefully) two dogs. I'd be happy to pay in advance once I know I can make the day.

Count Darcy in also and I will gladly pay in advance too. It will be lovely to meet up with some of ye also. Many thanks Karlin

Back