• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Ruby 6-7 weeks old

Paulette

attachment.php

attachment.php

There are more in my gallery, quality isnot so good and the pics area bit big not too sure how to make them a bit smaller sorry!

I know!! hahaha, must wipe her eyes again, they area tad watery, vet said its normal just to wipe with cotton wool and water, if she lets me!

I cant seem to post pictures :( have tried following the instructions but its just not happening. Oh well she will have to remain a secret :)

My vet said the same about eyes. Ruby seems to being doing so well, well done you (y) and Ruby for being so clever (y)

I haven't posted any for a while now, but I know it took me a while to work it out too. You will get it eventually. Welcome to this forum. You will enjoy reading the post here and find them very helpful. You are from my home town. Manchester.

Ahhh so cute! Take tons of photos, you can never have too many at this age! They grow so fast :)

Back