• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

barking heads dog food

shan

just in case anyone is interested there is a new pet shop in cork called 4 paws and a tail they are stocking barking heads dog food i have started mine on it and its really good very natural they also have a food called natural paws with rabbit and brown rice it seems very good also the shop is out past mahon point near o driscolls supermarket

No haven't tried it, but looking at their website, the ingredients look good! :)

I usually get James Wellbeloved but popped into the Pet Shop on the Belgard Road on Mon and picked up a bag of this - I got the salmon one for fussy eaters but this fussy eater went on hunger strike for a day before eating it :rotfl:

They offer your money back if for any reason your dog does't like it so if he remains fussy I'll go back to his usual, but thought he'd like a change!!

Lucy wouldnt eat the salmon one, she would only eat the lamb one.

One of the ladies from barking heads UK told me to microwave the dry food for 10-15 seconds before serving to melt the fatty coating & make it smell nice (to the dogs!!)

Back