• If you're a past member of the board, but can't recall your password any more, you don't need to set up a new account (unless you wish to). As long as you recall your old login name, you can log in with that user name then select 'forgot password' and the board will email you at your registration email, to let you reset your password.

Scooby's birthday [been very poorly with MVD]

smarsden99

TOday is Scooby's 9th Birthday

:D

Hello All,

Well my little lad has made it !!! Today we celebrate scooby's 9th Birthday!!

He seems to be reasonable stable at the moment , his coughing has come back a bit so Iam playing around with his water tablets to help him but fingers crossed he has not had another Syncope episode for over a month!!

We are just grateful to have my lad still with us and we cherish everyday , he has made xmas and his birthday so who knows !!!

Off to give him a treat and a hug..

Sharon

:hppybdy: little Scooby. Glad that Scooby is doing alright at the moment. I have a cavalier with MVD and find the dryness of the central heating makes him cough more and have had to up his frusimide tablet for a little while and that seems to do the trick. We had this problem last winter and again this winter when the central heating is on a lot, the vet suggested putting him a different room which is cooler but he just loves to be with us so I don`t feel that this is an option.

Well done, Scooby, and hope you have been spoilt rotten on your special birthday!

HappyBirthdaytoyou.gif

Whoa Scoobs! :hppybdy: Congratulations on your 9th, may you have many happy returns!

Thanks from me and Scooby

Hi all,

Thanks for all your kind 'Happy Birthdays' on behalf of me and scooby . He had a great birthday , lots of cuddles , lots of treats and Chicken for tea.

He is one happy boy :D

Sharon and Scooby XX

Back